Hiking TraIl nearby Redes natural area, in España and Piloña population.
The largest locality in the area is Pola de Laviana
, with a population of 14,210 persons, at a distance of 20.035 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Piloña
(8,389 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.222 kilometers.
- Min height: 389 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,036 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 718 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 20.891 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.391 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 49.939.