Hiking TraIl nearby Barrancos del Río de Aguas Blancas natural area, in España and Güéjar-Sierra population.
The largest locality in the area is Cenes de la Vega
, with a population of 6,295 persons, at a distance of 10.000 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Güéjar-Sierra
(3,009 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.610 kilometers.
- Min height: 995 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,169 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,068 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 44.291 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.150 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 21.114.