Hiking TraIl nearby Riberas Del Río Tera y Afluentes natural area, in España and Peque population.
The largest locality in the area is Villardeciervos
, with a population of 514 persons, at a distance of 9.467 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Peque
(171 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 40.022 kilometers.
- Min height: 798 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,009 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 923 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.146 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.448 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.127.