Hiking TraIl nearby Alto Guadalquivir natural area, in España and Jódar population.
The largest locality in the area is Úbeda
, with a population of 35,649 persons, at a distance of 21.350 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Jódar
(12,157 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.663 kilometers.
- Min height: 638 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 980 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 740 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.108 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.933 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 34.700.