Hiking TraIl nearby ZEPA-Sierra de Hijar natural area, in España and Mudá population.
The largest locality in the area is Cervera de Pisuerga
, with a population of 2,699 persons, at a distance of 9.193 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Mudá
(100 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.744 kilometers.
- Min height: 997 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,149 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,075 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.861 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.576 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.873.