Hiking TraIl nearby Cuencas de los ríos Jarama y Henares natural area, in España and Valdetorres de Jarama population.
The largest locality in the area is San Agustín de Guadalix
, with a population of 11,133 persons, at a distance of 9.754 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Valdetorres de Jarama
(3,139 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.242 kilometers.
- Min height: 629 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 655 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 636 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.164 %.
- Average slope downhill: -0.845 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.242.