Hiking TraIl nearby A Marronda natural area, in España and Castroverde population.
The largest locality in the area is Castro de Rei
, with a population of 5,685 persons, at a distance of 22.482 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Castroverde
(3,218 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 21.778 kilometers.
- Min height: 352 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 892 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 556 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.966 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.957 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 53.658.