Hiking TraIl nearby La Murta y la Casella natural area, in España and Llaurí population.
The largest locality in the area is Alzira
, with a population of 44,690 persons, at a distance of 9.110 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Llaurí
(1,269 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.457 kilometers.
- Min height: 20 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 518 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 116 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.671 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.756 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 43.750.