Hiking TraIl nearby Río Mula y Pliego natural area, in España and Mula population.
The largest locality in the area is Mula
, with a population of 16,941 persons, at a distance of 2.703 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.158 kilometers.
- Min height: 362 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 542 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 436 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.034 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.893 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.315.