Hiking TraIl nearby Alto Guadalquivir natural area, in España and Jódar population.
The largest locality in the area is Úbeda
, with a population of 35,649 persons, at a distance of 21.314 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Jódar
(12,157 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.179 kilometers.
- Min height: 622 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,111 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 797 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.765 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.462 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 49.865.