Hiking TraIl nearby Río Tinto natural area, in España and Berrocal population.
The largest locality in the area is Valverde del Camino
, with a population of 12,780 persons, at a distance of 19.711 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Berrocal
(369 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.127 kilometers.
- Min height: 123 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 307 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 176 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.546 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.906 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.029.