Hiking TraIl nearby Marjal de Peñiscola natural area, in España and Peníscola population.
The largest locality in the area is Vinaròs
, with a population of 28,273 persons, at a distance of 16.651 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Peníscola
(6,006 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.562 kilometers.
- Min height: 37 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 423 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 253 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.171 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.430 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 23.916.