Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Peñalsordo y Capilla natural area, in España and Peñalsordo population.
The largest locality in the area is Cabeza del Buey
, with a population of 5,590 persons, at a distance of 15.388 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Peñalsordo
(1,379 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.290 kilometers.
- Min height: 392 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 540 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 459 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.446 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.150 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.439.