Hiking TraIl nearby Foces de El Pino natural area, in España and Río Aller population.
The largest locality in the area is Pola de Laviana
, with a population of 14,210 persons, at a distance of 20.682 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Río Aller
(12,766 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.184 kilometers.
- Min height: 777 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,202 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 901 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.806 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.635 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 31.986.