Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadiana Menor - Tramo Superior natural area, in España and Gor population.
The largest locality in the area is Benalúa de Guadix
, with a population of 3,211 persons, at a distance of 18.153 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Gor
(1,025 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 1.112 kilometers.
- Min height: 980 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,001 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 995 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.731 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.042 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.617.