Hiking TraIl nearby Segre-Isòvol natural area, in España and Puigcerdà population.
The largest locality in the area is Puigcerdà
, with a population of 8,845 persons, at a distance of 0.542 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.755 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,173 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,253 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,212 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.760 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.395 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.987.