Hiking TraIl nearby Peña Ubiña natural area, in España and Bárzana population.
The largest locality in the area is Mieres
, with a population of 44,070 persons, at a distance of 23.473 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bárzana
(1,480 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.178 kilometers.
- Min height: 924 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,520 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,188 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 22.683 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.604 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 50.600.