Hiking TraIl nearby Candelario natural area, in España and Béjar population.
The largest locality in the area is Béjar
, with a population of 15,007 persons, at a distance of 0.482 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.779 kilometers.
- Min height: 877 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 977 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 937 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.238 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.316 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.338.