Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalmedina natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 7.977 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 0.000 kilometers.
- Min height: 36 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 145 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 101 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.764 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.321 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.225.