Hiking TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Lozoya y Sierra Norte natural area, in España and Cervera de Buitrago population.
The largest locality in the area is La Cabrera
, with a population of 2,265 persons, at a distance of 8.832 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cervera de Buitrago
(130 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.013 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,000 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,086 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,035 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.689 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.869 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.825.