Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalevín natural area, in España and Ronda population.
The largest locality in the area is Ronda
, with a population of 36,827 persons, at a distance of 1.100 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.839 kilometers.
- Min height: 681 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 715 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 697 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.099 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.599 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.123.