Hiking TraIl nearby St Helens population.
The largest locality in the area is Launceston
, with a population of 106,153 persons, at a distance of 109.144 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is St Helens
(2,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.553 kilometers.
- Min height: 78 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 233 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 150 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.919 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.907 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.230.