Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas natural area, in España and Chilluévar population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 27.394 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chilluévar
(1,693 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.785 kilometers.
- Min height: 670 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 813 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 743 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.396 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.769 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.531.