Hiking TraIl nearby Sistema fluvial Ulla - Deza natural area, in España and Santiago de Compostela population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago de Compostela
, with a population of 95,092 persons, at a distance of 1.216 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.448 kilometers.
- Min height: 191 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 345 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 260 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.231 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.108 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.886.