Hiking TraIl nearby Cueva del Búho natural area, in España and El Bosque population.
The largest locality in the area is Ubrique
, with a population of 16,979 persons, at a distance of 11.796 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is El Bosque
(1,984 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.251 kilometers.
- Min height: 269 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 440 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 345 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.599 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.971 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.956.