Hiking TraIl nearby Río Anllóns natural area, in España and Coristanco population.
The largest locality in the area is Carballo
, with a population of 30,990 persons, at a distance of 8.797 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Coristanco
(7,674 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.646 kilometers.
- Min height: -1 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 105 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 33 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.181 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.345 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.259.