Hiking TraIl nearby Lower Rio Grande Valley natural area, in Estados Unidos and Abram population.
The largest locality in the area is Reynosa
, with a population of 498,654 persons, at a distance of 15.731 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Abram
(2,067 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 1.906 kilometers.
- Min height: 36 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 39 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 38 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 0.617 %.
- Average slope downhill: -0.564 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.000.