Hiking TraIl nearby Arkamu-Gibillo-Arrastaria natural area, in España and Berberana population.
The largest locality in the area is Amurrio
, with a population of 10,089 persons, at a distance of 19.803 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Berberana
(80 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.240 kilometers.
- Min height: 750 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,180 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,058 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.376 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.147 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 36.056.