Hiking TraIl nearby Gressoney-La-Trinité population.
The largest locality in the area is Zermatt
, with a population of 6,629 persons, at a distance of 17.066 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Gressoney-La-Trinité
(297 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.614 kilometers.
- Min height: 3,558 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 4,530 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 4,197 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 22.073 %.
- Average slope downhill: -39.091 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 86.137.