Hiking TraIl nearby Twin Peaks natural area, in Estados Unidos and Granite population.
The largest locality in the area is Sandy Hills
, with a population of 89,575 persons, at a distance of 15.713 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Granite
(1,932 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.390 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,342 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 3,075 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,587 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.811 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.683 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 43.233.