Hiking TraIl nearby Brookvale population.
The largest locality in the area is Dee Why
, with a population of 17,463 persons, at a distance of 4.425 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Brookvale
(3,225 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.131 kilometers.
- Min height: 115 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 165 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 142 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.234 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.970 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.306.