Hiking TraIl nearby Baudelut natural area, in Francia and Milly-la-Forêt population.
The largest locality in the area is Milly-la-Forêt
, with a population of 4,860 persons, at a distance of 3.096 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.559 kilometers.
- Min height: 75 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 129 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 96 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.468 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.797 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.320.