Hiking TraIl nearby Barrancos de Gebas natural area, in España and Albudeite population.
The largest locality in the area is Las Torres de Cotillas
, with a population of 21,062 persons, at a distance of 13.613 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Albudeite
(1,502 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.661 kilometers.
- Min height: 184 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 224 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 204 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.427 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.143 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.819.