Hiking TraIl nearby Sequoia-Kings Canyon natural area, in Estados Unidos and Big Pine population.
The largest locality in the area is Woodlake
, with a population of 7,279 persons, at a distance of 68.564 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Big Pine
(1,756 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.162 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,545 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,133 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,831 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.118 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.456 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 25.429.