Hiking TraIl nearby Radnor Lake natural area, in Estados Unidos and Forest Hills population.
The largest locality in the area is Metropolitan Government of Nashville-Davidson (balance)
, with a population of 601,222 persons, at a distance of 13.442 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Forest Hills
(4,812 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.371 kilometers.
- Min height: 226 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 331 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 265 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.934 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.748 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.516.