Hiking TraIl nearby Río Tinto natural area, in España and Berrocal population.
The largest locality in the area is Valverde del Camino
, with a population of 12,780 persons, at a distance of 25.087 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Berrocal
(369 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.793 kilometers.
- Min height: 181 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 358 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 280 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.161 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.676 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.989.