Hiking TraIl nearby Obarenes-Sierra de Cantabria natural area, in España and Zambrana population.
The largest locality in the area is Miranda de Ebro
, with a population of 39,264 persons, at a distance of 8.534 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Zambrana
(367 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.900 kilometers.
- Min height: 488 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 909 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 655 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.817 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.166 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 25.005.