Hiking TraIl nearby Complexo húmido de Corrubedo natural area, in España and Boiro population.
The largest locality in the area is Vilagarcía de Arousa
, with a population of 37,576 persons, at a distance of 25.160 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Boiro
(18,883 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 23.553 kilometers.
- Min height: 1 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 211 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 49 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.192 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.660 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 12.254.