Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Demanda, Urbión, Cebollera y Cameros natural area, in España and Tobía population.
The largest locality in the area is Anguiano
, with a population of 531 persons, at a distance of 7.393 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Tobía
(80 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.610 kilometers.
- Min height: 803 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,427 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,178 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 41.119 %.
- Average slope downhill: -41.794 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 49.679.