Hiking TraIl nearby Copeland natural area, in Estados Unidos and Estes Park population.
The largest locality in the area is Boulder
, with a population of 97,385 persons, at a distance of 36.176 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Estes Park
(5,858 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.551 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,598 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,900 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,767 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.815 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.287 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.435.