Hiking TraIl nearby Roble de Lizarraga natural area, in España and Lizoáin population.
The largest locality in the area is Burlata
, with a population of 18,178 persons, at a distance of 13.878 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Lizoáin
(300 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.828 kilometers.
- Min height: 562 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 668 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 604 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.311 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.075 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.836.