Hiking TraIl nearby Alt Pirineu natural area, in España and Arinsal population.
The largest locality in the area is Andorra la Vella
, with a population of 20,430 persons, at a distance of 18.712 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Arinsal
(1,419 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.588 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,832 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,012 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,898 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 56.437 %.
- Average slope downhill: -20.539 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 32.095.