Hiking TraIl nearby Pinsapo de las Escaleretas natural area, in España and Parauta population.
The largest locality in the area is Ronda
, with a population of 36,827 persons, at a distance of 13.443 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Parauta
(245 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.522 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,131 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,435 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,290 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.425 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.207 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.116.