Hiking TraIl nearby Hanalei natural area, in Estados Unidos and Princeville population.
The largest locality in the area is Kapa‘a
, with a population of 10,699 persons, at a distance of 26.428 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Princeville
(2,158 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 0.947 kilometers.
- Min height: 7 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 53 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 25 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.615 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.126 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.454.