Hiking TraIl nearby Picton population.
The largest locality in the area is Wellington
, with a population of 381,900 persons, at a distance of 54.807 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Picton
(3,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.040 kilometers.
- Min height: 7 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 251 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 112 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.500 %.
- Average slope downhill: -23.135 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 53.672.