Hiking TraIl nearby Glaciares Pirenaicos - Macizo de Monte Perdido o de las Tres Sorores natural area, in España and Bielsa population.
The largest locality in the area is Boltaña
, with a population of 897 persons, at a distance of 26.138 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bielsa
(462 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.393 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,243 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,440 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,650 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.340 %.
- Average slope downhill: -24.825 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 75.944.