Hiking TraIl nearby Río Gallego (Ribera de Biescas) natural area, in España and Sabiñánigo population.
The largest locality in the area is Jaca
, with a population of 13,396 persons, at a distance of 18.364 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sabiñánigo
(10,378 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.447 kilometers.
- Min height: 821 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,556 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,070 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.906 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.115 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 53.469.