Hiking TraIl nearby Río Gallego (Ribera de Biescas) natural area, in España and Sabiñánigo population.
The largest locality in the area is Jaca
, with a population of 13,396 persons, at a distance of 17.134 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sabiñánigo
(10,378 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.709 kilometers.
- Min height: 958 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,549 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,187 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 20.952 %.
- Average slope downhill: -21.197 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 42.158.