Hiking TraIl nearby Río Gallego (Ribera de Biescas) natural area, in España and Biescas population.
The largest locality in the area is Jaca
, with a population of 13,396 persons, at a distance of 19.772 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Biescas
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.498 kilometers.
- Min height: 887 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,549 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,270 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 27.791 %.
- Average slope downhill: -23.566 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 52.573.