Hiking TraIl nearby Serres de Pàndols-Cavalls natural area, in España and Gandesa population.
The largest locality in the area is Gandesa
, with a population of 2,957 persons, at a distance of 1.755 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.474 kilometers.
- Min height: 390 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 688 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 548 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.685 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.521 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 34.389.